With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We collected the best reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Tax Rebates – Even though the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Constant Warmth – We’ve all felt it. The awful pain of frigid water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Get excited! Tankless water heaters negate that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the necessary amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This magical tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.