Scheduling regular AC maintenance is worth the effort.
Service keeps your AC equipment in Ravenna running at peak performance while keeping electricity usage down. It also can even help lengthen its life span.
While there are a couple tasks you can finish alone, you should hire Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC checks and service.
Here are a few steps you can take alone as you get ready for summer.
Get Your AC Tune-Up Set
Spring is a period of revival, and to many that includes a large amount of house, garage and yard cleaning. With the warmer weather near, it’s also a great idea to add AC service on that listing.
Spring is the best time to get your air conditioning system scrubbed and examined. Hesitating to switch it on until the first hot day of the summer can be risky. If you have to have a fix or a new unit, you may be waiting awhile for a technician. And that could get very unpleasant.
And for allergy sufferers, being ahead of the game with a clean AC system will help assure the finest indoor air quality when it’s pollen season.
Plus, air conditioning service may be a requirement for your equipment’s manufacturer warranty or any extra extended warranty.
Can I Do Service Alone?
There are steps that you can complete to help keep your AC system in the best state:
- Put in a new air filter recommends each month or two. This is very important if you deal with allergies or have pets in your residence.
- Lawn upkeep by the outside condenser. Make sure the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes near your AC system. We suggest keeping 2–3 feet of open area. You should also clear any leaves or sticks that have fallen into your unit, as this can impede airflow.
Let the Experts Manage the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you ring Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 330-236-4793, the initial thing we could do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already completed. Then our pros start the nuts and bolts. We’ll examine your system and make sure it’s running like it should with these steps:
- Tightening electrical connections to deliver safe comfort.
- Greasing to keep moving components working effortlessly and potentially avoid issues.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line to eliminate leak-causing mold and clogs.
- Fixing coil fins to stay clear of reduced airflow.
- Freshening the outdoor coil to remove any buildup from dust and weeds.
- Inspecting controls to ensure your system is turning on, operating and turning off correctly.
- Analyzing the operating temperature parameters to establish your equipment has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we find issues that need further work, we are prepared to offer you the most economical solution. Uncovering possible issues early may solve larger problems in the future. This also provides you time to save if your system is getting older.
When you need an updated cooling system to help make your new unit fit your budget. Whatever your cooling needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Ready to schedule your checkup? Call us at 330-236-4793 or schedule an appointment online now.