The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it encourages home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly each and every day, which exposes them to a large variety of common troubles.
These problems are generally minor enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they might hamper energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these issues get worse, your entire system could be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you could prevent with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be working just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance invalidates your warranty. Using a small amount on upkeep now can help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Reveals Small Problems in Advance
Averting huge problems in the first place is the best approach to shield your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate critical internal components. It also provides a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are resolved as they pop up.
Could Improve Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance might lower your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning offers a series of membership plans designed to work with your specific needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most robust protection for your home comfort system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to upgrade your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often accommodate a large volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the cost of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning tech driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can depend on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual evaluation during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to extra benefits by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the right plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 330-236-4793 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.