No matter what the temperature outside in Ravenna, the temperature inside your space designates how comfortable your family will be. Find the right temp and your house will be a comfortable escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll notice. And it won’t be pleasant.
It’s time for an in-depth look at the way you’re handling your HVAC equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a poor performer. Complete this brief quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- Summer is almost here in Ravenna. How do you prep your system?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It should be fine.
- You’re planning a get-together on a hot night, but the AC isn’t working. What do you do?
- Ask my friends to bring iced beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it working before guests arrive.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for it to retire?
- Have my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and costs by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most intricate system available in Ravenna.
- When you receive your next monthly utility bill, what do you suppose you’ll find?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My HVAC charges have been climbing.
- It will be comparable to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Find my toolbox and devote a weekend trying to fix it.
- Schedule a skilled technician to examine it.
- Forget about it and wait until it ends.
Now check your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are helping you out. You’re taking care of your system and you prepared a plan for down the road. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make some changes to help your system perform better. Read on to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Protect Your Home
Arrange Annual Maintenance While replacing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are important tasks to prepare your equipment for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is essential to finish the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around, your HVAC service technician will keep an eye out for more severe headaches for your home. That could save you a high-priced breakdown later in the season.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained HVAC systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to happen at the least convenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program affords that vital service to homeowners at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can work for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Make a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front costs. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re seeing a regular climb in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. A modern high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you hear an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your equipment. Even if it’s a relatively small problem, left unchecked it could make for a pricey repair down the road. Don’t try to repair it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t doing its job anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!