Spring may have passed but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- 50% of illnesses are caused or exacerbated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99% of the pollutants in the air, including bacteria, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.