We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Ravenna homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Ravenna home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in sporadic or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Ravenna at 330-236-4793 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.