Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about upcoming expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit concerns, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll take a look at the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being sent throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will look at your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to ensure it is being delivered to the furnace correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a shout at 330-236-4793 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.