Professional AC Installation in Ravenna Reinforced by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you require AC installation in Ravenna, you should avoid skimping and letting just anyone hook up your new unit.
That’s where the specialists from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning come in. Apart from the fact that we have the skills and certification to stand behind our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 330-236-4793 to schedule your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you little signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner gets older, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to cut your electrical costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a wise method to conserve on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will collaborate with you to select the right model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm correct sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Expect Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other heating and cooling company in Ravenna? Here are a couple of the approaches we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional techs are at your home, you can feel confident they’ll hook up your new equipment for the best energy efficiency. And they’ll leave your house and backyard in the same condition as when they got there.
Outside of that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re working a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup process requires us to walk inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe booties to protect your carpet from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths at the installation area to keep your carpet protected from refuse throughout the process.
- First-rate service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve passed rigorous education to be awarded the most desirable technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation checklist throughout the process to make sure each individual small detail is covered. We’ll also check your system is working like it should and matches local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll ensure you understand how to operate your new thermostat and equipment.
- Periodic updates—We’ll communicate how the process is unfolding and when you can count on us to be done.