A popping disturbance is a common sign of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Issues with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Contact an Expert company in Ravenna, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to examine your home's ventilation system. We can make suggestions for duct repair or installation.