We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Ravenna
We don’t only repair and maintain HVAC systems, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Ravenna.
What makes our expert services stand out from other companies? We’ve fine-tuned our process over the years.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve achieved the most important technical achievement in the industry. They also are part of ongoing industry and system education to discover the top methods to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with expert furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our fantastic offerings that we provide you with time to consider it—a year, in reality.
Contact us at 330-236-4793 to set your furnace installation today.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know approximately when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can reveal some signs that it’s close to wearing out. Here are several of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, many furnaces live for nearly 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to take care of, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and might even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older system.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to request furnace installation can be complicated and irritating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 330-236-4793 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to defend your floors from any dust we might track in. We place protective cloths surrounding the installation space to stop messes.
- Pro work—Our technicians have received some of the best respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a checklist to ensure your furnace is operating like it should before we leave.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll hook up your new furnace to meet local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding service anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an extra reason to get a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 330-236-4793 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.